1. Manage and coordinate all the Department’s building projects;
2. Manage and coordinate routine and regular building maintenance work;
3. Manage all assets and properties of the Department of Prime Minister and NEC and assistv with undertaking Board of Surveys and disposals;
4. Ensure the upkeep of Office and Residential Buildings;
5. Document and administer Building Services Agreements;
6. Ensure office buildings are safe at all times and the working environment is always conducive and acceptable for the Department’s operations;
7. Provision of effective and efficient State Security Services; and
8. Monitor and coordinate daily operations of the Department’s security with the aim of reviewing and improving its operations.
To provide effective and efficient corporate and other support services to the Prime Minister, the Governor General, the National Executive Council, Ministers, Ministerial Committees, and the Department.