- Consult, coordinate, plan and manage CACC meetings at national, regional and provincial levels;
- Provide Secretariat support services to the CACC;
- Provide written policy advice to the Prime Minister & NEC; and
- Monitor the implementation of CACC resolutions.
- To provide the Prime Minister and the National Executive Council with high quality and timely policy, legislative and management advice in relation to national plans and development priorities;
- To coordinate the development and implementation of effective institutional arrangements to strengthen governance, policy and planning frameworks in whole of government systems for quality performance and management at all levels; and
- To lead the public sector through an effective whole of government approach in coordination of policy development and implementation.
Key Performance Indicators:
- CACC meetings conducted and policy advice provided to the NEC, and CACC resolutions implemented;
- CACC directives on specific issues are complied with and implemented;
- CACC meetings are coordinated well, and records kept;
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for submitting Annual Reports by agencies;
- Ensure the achievement of priority targets;
- Provide a reliable information management system to efficiently coordinate and monitor the implementation of CACC decisions;
- An effective process for vetting of CACC submissions developed;
- Timely coordination of CACC meetings;
- CACC Members informed of the resolutions;
- CACC members informed of NEC Decisions;
- CACC minutes turn-around time reduced; and
- Resolutions circulated to respective agencies and implementation monitored.