1. Human Resource Administration
• Responsible on the compliance and processing of salaries, entitlements and benefits of employees, including payroll auditing and editing.
• Management of the Department’s payroll and the generation of quarterly reports on the payroll staffing.
• Workforce administration covering recruitment and selection, maintenance of manpower and staffing establishments.
2. Employment Conditions and Gender Equity and Social Inclusion (GESI)
• Proper interpretation of Employment Conditions and maintenance of employee relations within the Department.
• Ensure workplace health and safety measures of the Department are maintained.
• Mainstreaming of GESI in the Department.
3. Organization Design and Change Management
• Ensure sound workforce planning and a cost-effective structure, system and processes.
• Ensure the proper conduct of job analysis, job design, and job evaluation for all positions within the Department.
• Institute change management interventions and performance management for the Department
• Coordinate and administer internal and external training and learning for the Department
To provide effective and efficient corporate and other support services to the Prime Minister, the Governor General, the National Executive Council, Ministers, Ministerial Committees, and the Department.