Coordinate, monitor and provide timely advice to Chief Secretary and the Prime Minister in consultation with all law enforcement agencies, state services, and Department of Justice and Attorney General on:
• Implementation of NEC Decisions; and
• All major issues in relation to Law and Order (peace and good order, security, public safety, community, and inmates’ rehabilitation).
1. To provide the Prime Minister, Ministers and the National Executive Council with quality and timely policy, legislative and management advice in relation to National Plans;
2. To lead the public sector through an effective whole of government approach to coordinate policy development and monitor implementation; and
3. Provide coherent high quality and timely advice to the Chief Secretary to Government, the Prime Minister and NEC for the effective management of issues of national security,
defence and international relations.