Name : Ivan Pomaleu
Place of Birth : Manus, Manus Province
- Deakin University, Australia
Master of Business Administration (International Business): Studied strategic management, managerial economics, finance, statistics, organizational behavior, marketing, and human resources management.
- International Development Centre of Japan
Diploma in Economic Planning: Studied development economics, project appraisal, social development and international trade and investment.
- University of Papua New Guinea
Bachelor of Science: Studied environment management, ecology, animal physiology, entomology, botany, vertebrate, invertebrate and marine biology, advanced statistics and microbiology.
- Kabiufa Adventist High School
Higher School Certificate
High School Certificate
- Executive Director – Grow PNG Ltd – 16 July 2019 to 28 December 2020.
- Managing Director – Redhill Management Consultancy Limited, February 2019 to July 2019
- APEC Ambassador for PNG/APEC Senior Official for PNG: 2013 – 18 January 2019
- Managing Director for IPA 2001 -2016
- Board Member of the Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Board Member of the Petroleum Advisory Board
- Chairman of the Institute of Business Studies Board of Management
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Seventh Day Adventist Church in the Pacific
- Various positions with IPA: 1996-2001