Prime Minister Hon. James Marape, MP said his Government is taking an even bigger burden off the shoulders of parents by introducing the K200 million students’ tertiary loan scheme in 2020.
Prime Ministers Media Releases
Prime Minister Hon. James Marape, MP has described the K18.7 billion 2020 Budget as a Hard one, in view of the current economic climate.
He said this when commenting on the Budget which was handed down by Treasurer Ian Ling-Stuckey last Thursday (28/11/19).
It's a hard budget in view of the fact that our revenue environment was not certain, PM Marape said.
Prime Minister Hon. James Marape, MP said the people should embrace the emphasis on agriculture and small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in the 2020 Budget.
He said today this when commenting on the 2020 Budget handed down by Treasurer Ian Ling-Stuckey last Thursday (28/11/19).
Prime Minister Hon. James Marape, MP, and spouse, Mrs Rachel Marape, who is also Patron of the Miss Pacific Islands Pageant Papua New Guinea, attended the crowning of the Miss Pacific Islands Pageant last night in Port Moresby.
- Prime Minister Hon. James Marape, MP, attends the first showcase put together by Native Arts and Fashion Academy
- PM MARAPE-PANGU PARTY ENCOURAGE PNG CITIZENS TO TAKE PART IN LOCAL BUSINESSES
- PM Marape acknowledges contributions by MPIP contestants to promote Pacific Cultures
- PRIME MINISTER AND TREASURER AGREE TO LANDMARK FUNDING PACKAGE WITH AUSTRALIA
- PRIME MINISTER MARAPE COMMENDS PNG ACCOUNTANTS BODY FOR ACHIEVEMENT
- PM MARAPE DENIES POST COURIER'S REPORT ON GOVT'S DEMAND ON "SUCCESS FEE"
- PM MARAPE CONGRATULATES PNG KUMULS & ORCHIDS FOR BEATING GREAT BRITAIN LIONS TEAMS
- PM MARAPE VOWS TO CLEAN UP ELECTORAL PROCESS FOR A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION PROCESS
- PRIME MINISTER MARAPE URGES MOTU-KOITA LAND ONWERS NOT TO SELL LAND
- PRIME MINISTER MARAPE OUTLINES RATIONAL IN CABINET RESHUFFLE
- LEADERS EXPRESS VIEWS ON HOW TO ACHIEVE GOVT‟S CORE OBJECTIVE „TAKE BACK PNG‟
- CHILE CANCELS ITS APEC LEADERS’ SUMMIT DUE TO PUBLIC UNREST AND RIOTS
- PM MARAPE EXPRESSES SADNESS OVER PASSING OF MENYAMYA MP
- PM Marape receives Tewae-Siassi District 5 Year Development Plan
- PM MARAPE - 'THANK YOU FOR ADVOCATING ON ‘TAKING BACK TARI FIRST’
- MARAPE-STEVEN GOVERNMENT IS PRO INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS