Prime Minister Hon. James Marape, MP, attended the first showcase put together by the Native Arts and Fashion Academy to showcase talents of national youths in the arts and also took the time to launch a documentary about the Southern Highlands Province.
Prime Ministers Media Releases
Prime Minister Hon. James Marape, MP, acknowledges contributions made by the Miss Pacific Islands Pageant and contestants in promoting Pacific cultures.
The Pangu Party under Prime Minister, Hon James Marape, MP has always promoted economic independence for Papua New Guinea.
Taking back PNG will not be complete without PNG citizens participating in businesses, PM Marape said.
Today the Treasurer and I are pleased to announce the Australian Government will provide over K1 billion (USD300 million) of funding to immediately assist our budget and the economy.
- PRIME MINISTER MARAPE COMMENDS PNG ACCOUNTANTS BODY FOR ACHIEVEMENT
- PM MARAPE DENIES POST COURIER'S REPORT ON GOVT'S DEMAND ON "SUCCESS FEE"
- PM MARAPE CONGRATULATES PNG KUMULS & ORCHIDS FOR BEATING GREAT BRITAIN LIONS TEAMS
- PM MARAPE VOWS TO CLEAN UP ELECTORAL PROCESS FOR A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION PROCESS
- PRIME MINISTER MARAPE URGES MOTU-KOITA LAND ONWERS NOT TO SELL LAND
- PRIME MINISTER MARAPE OUTLINES RATIONAL IN CABINET RESHUFFLE
- LEADERS EXPRESS VIEWS ON HOW TO ACHIEVE GOVT‟S CORE OBJECTIVE „TAKE BACK PNG‟
- CHILE CANCELS ITS APEC LEADERS’ SUMMIT DUE TO PUBLIC UNREST AND RIOTS
- PM MARAPE EXPRESSES SADNESS OVER PASSING OF MENYAMYA MP
- PM Marape receives Tewae-Siassi District 5 Year Development Plan
- PM MARAPE - 'THANK YOU FOR ADVOCATING ON ‘TAKING BACK TARI FIRST’
- MARAPE-STEVEN GOVERNMENT IS PRO INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS
- PM MARAPE - POLICE COMMISSIONER APPOINTMENT STILL IN PROCESS
- PRIME MINISTER MARAPE ASSURES BUSINESS COMMUNITY OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORT
- PRIME MINISTER MARAPE MEETS AMBASSADOR OF CZECH REPUBLIC
- PM MARAPE: GOV’T WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE PUBLIC CHURCHES PARTNERSHIP