NATIONAL COORDINATION OFFICE OF BOUGAINVILLE AFFAIRS
EXECUTIVE FUNCTION: NATIONAL COORDINATION OFFICE OF BOUGAINVILLE AFFAIRS (NCOBA)
Corporative Objective 5: To provide an effective and efficient coordination and implementation of the Bougainville Peace Agreement and the Post – Referendum arrangements by the NCOBA as the lead government coordinating agency.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
1. Effective and timely Autonomy arrangements in place and in operation.
2. Effective and efficient Socio-Economic Development and welfare achieved for ABG
3. Effective and efficient weapons Control, disintegration & reconciliation through peaceful means.
4. Effective and efficient Institutional Strengthening & Capacity Development.
5. Effective establishment and Legal conformity for NCOBA as a legalized coordinating entity for ABG affairs.
6. Quality, sound and timely provision of Executive leadership and advice from the Office of the director, enhanced by effective administrative and corporate support services for NCOBA.