OFFICE OF LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL
EXECUTIVE FUNCTION: OFFICE OF LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL (OLC)
Corporative Objective 1: To provide to the Prime Minister, the Ministers and the National Executive Council with high quality and timely legislative advice, legislative developments and amendments and ensuring effective vetting of all legislative bills/legislations in compliance with legislative process.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
1. Quality and timely government legislative amendments and effective vetting of the legislations and legislative process.
2. Quality and timely edition of laws and printing of laws.
3. Quality and timely legislative advice and drafting of Provincial and Local Level Governments legislations.
4. Effective and efficient OLC digitization and information database management system.
5. Effective and efficient executive and administrative support services of the OLC.